Friday, November 7, 2008

Day one of blogging!

Hello Bloggers~!

I am so happy to be making my first post. I have much to talk about. I will start by introducing myself. My name is Angelia, pronounced Angela, the 'i' is silent. I am a stay at home mom and I have three daughters, who are 12,11 and 19 months. I have been married for 16 1/2 years and my husband is currently in Afghanistan. I make different girls hair accessories and I'd love sharing those with you. Also, like many out there I am struggling to lose weight, so this should be a fun topic as well. I hope ya'll will come and visit when you can. I am looking forward to the world of blogging! Until next time......

Angelia

1 comment:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Looks like both our husands are blessed to have a family of three girls, true one is a cat but still.