Monday, November 10, 2008

Come home soon....

As I mentioned before, my husband is currently in Afghanistan. He is in the Air Force Reserve and his regular job is a lineman for our local electric company. My husbands name is Jeff and he has been away for two months so far. It seems like years ago when he left and we will be so happy when he returns. You don't realize how much you need them until they are gone. I recently watched the HBO documentary called Section 60. If any of you have HBO, please watch this if you have not already. It really changed my way of thinking about this war and all who are left behind. Super sad, but a great documentary. I love my husband and I am very proud of him and all he is doing. I know he has no clue about me blogging, so I know he will never read this. HA HA
So, for any military family out there my thoughts and sincere prayers are with all of you. May all of your loved ones return home to you safely and soon.
Until next time........

Angelia

1 comment:

Fairy Princess Garden said...

Hang in there. Thanks for serving our country right along with your hubby, you and your family are in my prayers. From one military wife to another. HUGS Janine